Stone Lion Environmental is headquartered in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Stone Lion has the ability to respond rapidly to a client’s request due to a direct-line management approach: decisions can be made quickly, problems can be solved, and there is direct accountability to the client.
We incorporate the Integrated Safety Management System in all work performed. Safety among on-site personnel is the number one objective.
Beyond our classified material demilitarization, Stone Lion Environmental personnel have extensive environmental restoration experience including:
- Environmental Science and Environmental Restoration
- Environmental sampling
- Decontamination & Decommissioning (D&D)
- Health and Safety oversight
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Hazardous and radioactive waste management experience
- Landfill excavation management
- Heavy equipment management
- QA/QC programs
- Program planning
- Program and project management
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Deep and shallow drilling
All employees have 40-hour OSHA Health and Safety training and possess many other certifications and training in order to work with DOE and DOD on any site.
Stone Lion Environmental has proven record of completing complex projects on-time and under-budget while earning the clients’ trust and agency praise. Completion of a task safely and on time begins with our biggest asset, the employee. To maintain these high standards of site safety and competence, personnel are continually trained, educated and allowed to do their job.
Stone Lion Environmental considers not only client needs as important, but personnel needs as well. The more personnel are part of the work, the safer and more involved the work becomes. Additional goals the corporation considers very important include:
- Exceed client needs by providing high quality services
- Allow corporate transparency to build trust with the client and our personnel.
- Recognize personnel as our most valuable asset and reward excellence
- Provide personnel growth opportunities
- Understand client needs and apply solutions using our corporate expertise.
- Help our clients meet their needs with the timely cost-effective use of technology
- Provide an environment for client/corporate communication
- Expect honesty and integrity in everything we do