To accomplish our objectives safely and with distinction, we hire talented and technically able environmental restoration professionals. We encourage and foster a flexible and creative working environment to quickly solve any problems and be able to look ahead to solve small problems before they become big problems.
Stone Lion Environmental recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. In order to attract the best people, Stone Lion offers all of its full-time employees a competitive salary and benefits program.
Stone Lion benefits include:
- Paid time off/flex time
- 401K retirement program
- Group health, vision and dental plan
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Performance incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
For consideration please e-mail your resume to our Human Resources Department at Stonelion.HR@gmail.com or mail to:
PO Box 44984
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87174
All resumes are treated as confidential
- Areas of interest for Stone Lion Environmental include any four-year degree in science or engineering such as environmental or civil engineering, biology or geology.
- Stone Lion Environmental is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We encourage and work toward a diverse work force. We promote a policy of equal opportunity while engaging in a practice of nondiscrimination regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disabilities or veteran status.